Monday 9 August 2010

Last Push for Final Portfolio

Well, here I am having worked all day on my final porfolio. I'm off work all this week, so can devote all my time to licking it into shape. I have almost finished the self-reflective critical essay, which was no mean feat I can tell you. I called into the bindery today and priced-up, got turnaround times etc. I'm taking the work in there on 20th August, picking it up on 24th August, handing it in to Uni on 1st September.

Once it's gone, it's gone. Shudder!

5 comments:

  1. So how do things work over there, Antonia? What will it mean to have this portfolio submitted? All the best wishes for a successful outcome..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, L'Aussie. Thanks for stopping by. It just means that I'll have submitted my final portfolio for the Masters degree in creative writing from Lancaster University. It's then up to the examiners what grade I get.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope it all works out well for you.

    All the best, Boonie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes all the best Antonia. Good luck. It's very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, all. I gained a Pass with Merit. Very pleased. Now to begin a course aimed at teaching groups or individuals on-line. I'm still looking!

    I'm now writing furiously. I want to enter a few competitions, try to raise my creative writing profile.

    Plans, plans. Always plans.

    ReplyDelete